Application for the RIDACOM Summer Internship Program is now open. RIDACOM offers an opportunity for enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious young professionals without working experience in their field to apply their university-acquired knowledge in practice and start their careers in the company.
RIDACOM Internship Program includes:
- Introduction and getting acquainted with different departments in the company, their business processes, and training on the processes of the workflow
- Individual development of actual project in the field of biomedical sciences
- Mentorship to support the professional development and career of the interns
- Opportunity for long-term professional career in one of the most thriving Bioscience companies in Eastern Europe
- Attractive remuneration
- To participate actively in the processes of the corresponding departments and execute independently the assigned tasks
- Support the departments with the daily activities and administration process
- Actively participate in organization of events, conferences, workshops and etc.
- To work independently to an assigned project under the guidance of a mentor
- To prepare a weekly reports of the completed tasks and results
- Last year bachelor’s or master’s student in one of the following fields: biology, molecular biology, biotechnology, microbiology, medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, marketing and business administration
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong computer skills
- Well-developed organizational and self-organizational skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Responsibility and commitment
- Professionalism, honesty, and integrity
- High motivation, self-initiative and willingness to develop
- Effective communication and interaction with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to the details
- Analytical thinking and creativity
If you wish to start your professional career at RIDACOM and you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please send your CV at: email@example.com
Candidates who pass the initial selection will receive additional information and an invitation for an interview.
Application deadline: 18/AUG/2023
All application documents will be treated with full confidentiality in accordance with GDPR.