Responsible Gaming Foundation is an organisation that operates for public benefit, established at the beginning of 2015. Their mission is to raise awareness of responsible gaming behaviour; to work for active prevention of potentially harmful consequences among the users of gambling services and to provide assistance in case of a problem. Developing and implementing good practices through an integrated and well-managed program are the values we believe are at the heart of success.
The internship for Responsible Gaming Foundation gives the young people the opportunity to gain experience in a public-benefit corporation by participating in different kinds of events.
Should I apply?
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate programme
- You are fluent in English
- You have good teamwork skills
- You have experience in marketing or public relations
- You have good computer skills
- You’re confident, responsible, active and creative
What do they offer?
- an opportunity for a paid internship
- flexible working hours
- the duration of the internship is between 3 to 6 months
- an Internship Certificate
How should I apply?
Send your resume, a photo and a short motivation letter. Describe why would you like to participate in the internship, what are your skills and what would you like to learn.