Burgas Municipality attaches great importance to the principle of privacy. The policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by institutions is consistent with the Act to protect personal data.
In principle the proposed access to or through this site does not require the provision of personal data. In some cases, however, Burgas Municipality through its official site, its forms of communication and forum site we may collect your personal information. In this sense Burgas Municipality adhere strictly to the responsible use of personal information collected from visitors to the official web site.
At the time the information or use of any part of the website, you agree Burgas Municipality to use this information as described here:
- * Burgas Municipality collect personal data solely to achieve a specific objective or electronic service. The information is not used again for purposes incompatible with the original.
The information you Burgas Municipality may collect include name, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, IP addresses and any other relevant information you provide in any ways, including by electronic mail.
- * It is also possible to collect information about using our services or information you provided voluntarily. Personal information is collected when the users are registered, require information to record events and published opinions.
- * Information can be obtained indirectly through your IP address, internal pages and the order in which they visit and have the status of cookies (cookies), which are placed on your computer from the site. This happens automatically. This information is used to improve the web site and in no way identify you personally.
- * Burgas Municipality will not sell, give, trade with any personal information obtained from visitors, except for cases that such disclosure is required by law in case of shipments to you or if your obtained prior consent to this. Burgas Municipality through its administrators and authorized personnel will take measures to protect your personal data to the fullest extent.
- * These officers are required to treat information as confidential. Despite the measures taken Burgas Municipality can not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your personal data.
- * Any person to whom the data relate ( “data subject”) have access to their data and to request their adjustment. The person must be identified with an official document samolichnost.
- * We may share with third parties certain portions of the summary, non personal information such as statistics on visits or other reference information. Such information, however, in no way identify you individually.
- * You may provide links (through banners, links and more.) Sites to third parties. Not off their content to look like part of our site, but it actually is provided by third parties, we have no control over it and be liable for the information you provide to those sites. We encourage you to learn about politics privacy of these sites before you give any of your personal information.
- * You can refuse to provide personal information to any of the services provided by the official website of the municipality of Burgas. However it may be, however, that the Municipality of Burgas is unable to provide you with the service.